Friday 14 December 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
iol - 29 days ago

Pensioner s mattress catches alight, suffocates to death in sleep

A pensioner, who decided to use a candle at bedtime because he believed the light bulb made his bedroom hotter, ended up suffocating to death.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Pensioner

 | 

mattress

 | 

catches

 | 

alight

 | 

suffocates

 | 

death

 | 

sleep

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources