Monday 17 December 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
iol - 1 month ago

Sleeping pensioner suffocates after mattress catches fire

A Free State pensioner who decided to use a candle at bedtime because he believed the light bulb made his bedroom hotter ended up suffocating to death

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Sleeping

 | 

pensioner

 | 

suffocates

 | 

after

 | 

mattress

 | 

catches

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources