Friday 24 January 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
allafrica - 2 month ago

Kenya: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted After Touching Hanging Cable in His Room

[Nairobi News] A 15-year-old boy died in Kirinyaga from electric shock on Wednesday. Dominic Githinji died after he touched a live wire that was hanging in his room.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Kenya

 | 

Electrocuted

 | 

After

 | 

Touching

 | 

Hanging

 | 

Cable

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources