Tuesday 19 June 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
iol
5 days ago

Inn workers get sick after eating pot-laced chocolate left by guests

SHELBURNE — Police say two employees of an inn at a popular Vermont tourist destination ate marijuana-laced chocolate left behind by guests and got sick. Shelburne Police were called to the Inn at Shelburne Farms on Wednesday after receiving a report an employee felt ill and was lying in the parking lot. The two employees were taken to the hospital and have since been released. The inn s spokeswoman says that any food left behind is not to be consumed by staff and that the inn s training programs will be

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Inn

 | 

workers

 | 

get

 | 

sick

 | 

after

 | 

eating

 | 

pot

 | 

laced

 | 

chocolate

 | 

left

 | 

guests

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

El léxico y la ironía

- lavanguardia

Fútbol y toro

- lavanguardia

Hechos y palabras

- lavanguardia

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
South Africa