Tuesday 17 July 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
citizen
24 days ago

UK woman dies after accidentally trapping herself in airing cupboard

The inside door knob broke when she tried to get out of the cupboard, and the 60-year-old died from exhaustion and hyperthermia.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

woman

 | 

dies

 | 

after

 | 

accidentally

 | 

trapping

 | 

herself

 | 

airing

 | 

cupboard

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
South Africa